Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you click on the video, you will see this is not a spam, truly my own personal video and there is nothing spam about it.

I thought it would be very helpful for a lot of people out there, picking between active and passive pickups.

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
If you click on the video, you will see this is not a spam, truly my own personal video and there is nothing spam about it.

I thought it would be very helpful for a lot of people out there, picking between active and passive pickups.
Hey, you returned! I eat my words! Spam = unsolicited advertising. Your first post was exactly that. "Hey everyone, check my video out".

Take a look at the site's rules. There aren't many, they'll tell you what's ok and what's not, and they'll give you a flavour of the site. :yesway:

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Damn, I was really looking forward to this comparisons again, because something could have changed since the last 20 versions of this were done.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
WHICH ONE DO I NEED TO BUY FOR TONE TESTS OF ATMOSPHERIC MODERN PROG METAL WITH SUPERIOUR DRUMMER??

·
Read Only
10 Posts
YOU DID NOT SPECIFY WHICH VERSION OF SUPERIOR! HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RECOMMEND ANYTHING?!

·
This space for rent
1,482 Posts
WHICH ONE DO I NEED TO BUY FOR TONE TESTS OF ATMOSPHERIC MODERN PROG METAL WITH SUPERIOUR DRUMMER??
TECHNICALLY ALL *AND* NONE.

YOU NEED ALL OF THEM IF YOU WANT TONE, BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR NONE OF THEM AS THAT IS YOUR PARENTS ROLE TO PLAY IN YOUR BLOSSOMING CAREER OF MUSICAL INSTAGRAM FAME.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts