"B-pillar" :lol:

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
Haha! Suck it non-engineering majors!

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
Nice, I just finished my first year of college at at Rolla (Missouri University of Science and Technology). You'll love it, college kicks ass.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Nice, I just finished my first year of college at at Rolla (Missouri University of Science and Technology). You'll love it, college kicks ass.
I almost went there! I have some family in the area, and the area is beautiful compared to NW Ohio. I instead went to the Uni of Cincinnati, where I dropped out of Materials Engineering to go on to get my BS in Physics with Astrophysics Concentration. Today, I work for Materials Scientists :lol:

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
I almost went there! I have some family in the area, and the area is beautiful compared to NW Ohio. I instead went to the Uni of Cincinnati, where I dropped out of Materials Engineering to go on to get my BS in Physics with Astrophysics Concentration. Today, I work for Materials Scientists :lol:
The city of Rolla and the surrounding areas are nice once you get past the local ******* population. My only complaint is that the actual student body is composed of ********, who I'm fine with, and shut-ins who don't do anything. You should have just gotten you your BS in metallurgy like a real man and not wussed out to become a physicist. :fawk:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
The city of Rolla and the surrounding areas are nice once you get past the local ******* population. My only complaint is that the actual student body is composed of ********, who I'm fine with, and shut-ins who don't do anything. You should have just gotten you your BS in metallurgy like a real man and not wussed out to become a physicist. :fawk:
:agreed:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
The funny thing is, my boss's know a lot about materials, but I sometimes ask questions about fempto-properties, and they're like, "Yeah, that shit doesn't really matter."

:lol:

:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts