Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm essentially selling everything off, and I'll offer it up here before touting anywhere else. First up on the block, some amps and gear.

Engl Powerball V1 - Sold
Mint condition. All stock, comes with the Z5 footswitch, cable, speaker cable and power cable. Looking for £700 or near offer, plus postage.

Framus Cobra - Sold
No idea which version. The faceplate was very tarnished when I got it, so I blacked it up with cymbal polish. The power light doesn't come on, but the whole thing lights up like a devilish beacon, so lighting-as-warning isn't really an issue. Cosmetically in good condition, functionally perfect. Comes with custom fitted flightcase (non-live in kind). I think I've got a bunch of power tubes I can throw in, an FCB1010 as a MIDI controller, and a speaker cable. Looking for £700 or near offers.

Fatar MIDI controller
Full size, weighted key MIDI keyboard. Good condition, but a lot of touring with it (was my band's keyboard player's) has left it a little 'stressed'. Works perfectly, though. Essentially, it's free. Just give me postage and packing materials.

Palmer PDI-03
Completely mint condition. 8 Ohm version. Comes with packaging and 'manual' (a single-side of A4 with about three sentences on it). I won't sell this until I've shifted the amps, though. £200 posted in the UK.

Palmer PGA-04 - Sold
8 Ohm version Works completely fine. When my Framus wigged out and blew a power tube, it took out the LEDs on the front of this unit. Otherwise, works perfectly. £150 posted in the UK. Again, I don't want to sell until I've sold the amps.

ISP Decimator pedal - Sold
Mint condition, comes with its box. £70 posted in the UK.

Ibanez TS9 - Sold
I bought this off Donnie here, and it may have done the rounds, but it's in pristine shape. Ace pedal. Not sure what these go for, either. £50 posted in the UK?

Bad Horsie II - Sold
Wah. I used it about 4 times. I'm no Kirk Hammett, that's for sure. No idea what these go for. £40 plus postage?

Behringer FCB1010 - Sold
Mint condition, comes in its box. Comes with 20ft power and MIDI cable. £50 plus postage, or have it for free if you buy the Cobra

Korg DTR-1000
Rack tuner, pretty scuffed on top, face is in great condition, and works perfectly. I'll ask for £40 plus postage, but no idea what these go for.

Stagg 6U Rack Case
Not sure what to charge for this, either. I think I paid £80. Essentially mint condition. £25 plus postage in the UK? I'd hope to sell this last, after the amps and rack gear has gone, so keep that in mind.

Sennhesier Freeport wireless unit
Receiver and transmitter unit to shift. Really no idea what these go for, in the post bandwidth reform days. £50 plus postage?

That's it for now. A few more bits and guitars going on the block soon, but I thought I'd see how this shit fares first. Pics coming later, happy to answer questions and take offers. Not looking to trade. Refs here, and on Jemsite and SS.org as 'Leec'.

Pics, finally:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Decimator G's were about £150, but I paid £120 used for mine in mint cond. so I think your price is well reasonable :yesway:

·
Registered
160 Posts
can you give me a quote on shipping and packing of the fatar to Portugal (parcel2 go might be the cheapest). thanx

and pics or model would come in handy :D

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks to be about £90 to Portugal for a 3-day service and £40 to bonny Scotland. I'll need to ask for a bit towards packaging too, as this is going to take a fuckload of it to make it sea-worthy.

It comes with a keyboard bag, but it offers like zero protection. I've got the power supply for it, too, but the cable is laughably short. Like 30cm or something stupid.

I've got some time off work coming up soon, so I'll grab some photos of it. It's a Fatar Studio 900, btw. Great studio device, but only does 1 MIDI channel, so not the best live controller.

·
Read Only
1,264 Posts
That's a great price but (and sorry for being a tease!) having looked at the specs I think I'll pass and let it go to a better suited home.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The one Midi channel and lack of faders/ knobs is a turn-off for me, lol. That and the 90 quid postage...

it's a shame, I do love the feel of those keys.

Well, thanks anyway!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts