Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I try posting from the wap site it tells me I'm banned but if I load the regular site from my phone I'm not banned and same with the reg site on my comp.

Tried clearing cache, cookies on my phone to no avail

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

It's actuallly Drew that does things all Chris does is wreck things and make them break..
Looks like you were right on the money there. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
^ Actually, it looks like you tend to blaspheme the most from the WAP. Hence, the extra ban there.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Leon, don't you just want to sort of... keep things even around here? Nice and symmetrical? No major discontinuities for our young and innovatively-minded members?

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Yep. It's on the list, only seventeen items behind my album! :woohoo:

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; ADR6300 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Awww, well it works for pappa :)

·
In brightest day...
422 Posts
I can't get into the WAP site either, so I've been using tapatalk to browse. I have been having a few issues with the WAP site recently. Mainly login, others are full threads not showing and coming up with errors.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts