Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Yes, I will pay $3,500 for a guitar that looks like a Chibanez with massively oversized trem routing, some of the most stupid control positions I've ever seen and a tiny ammount of options. Or then again I could get exactly what I want from KXK/Sherman/Oni for less with exceptional build quality :squint:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Skkeetttcchhhyyyyyy

·
Read Only
1 Posts
That trem route looks odd - might be the angle but....

And the control layout :rofl: they might as well put that toggle switch on the next guitar since it is so far removed from everything

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
If it was about 80% less I'd consider it and still probably say no.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Not so sure... They don't look too bad, but for the price point I think they are alienating customers.

They may be a decent guitar, but the pricing isn't matching the appealing.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
aside from the route, i like how it is. But thats a pretty inflated price for an unknown manufacturer, and with a fucked up floyd route, no less.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, I will pay $3,500 for a guitar that looks like a Chibanez with massively oversized trem routing, some of the most stupid control positions I've ever seen and a tiny ammount of options. Or then again I could get exactly what I want from KXK/Sherman/Oni for less with exceptional build quality :squint:
haha true so true !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, to those of you who have supported Esoterik Guitars, thank you so much! Starting a new guitar company is not easy. Your support means the world!!

To those of you who were questioning or doubting, I wish I could place one of these guitars in your hands. You have got to try one:) These guitars look, feel and sound amazing!!

Feel free to hit me up any time if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep rockin boys!!:metal:

All the best,

Ryan Cook
Founder/Owner of Esoterik Guitars
Esoterik Guitars

1 - 18 of 18 Posts