Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
I was just about to rave about the control layout, haha.

Looks a lot like a JP layout - makes for quick changes which I'm a big fan of.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

That's absolutely stunning. There's enough options for passives in EMG routes that it doesn't bother me as much as it used to.
Definitely. That's all kinds of awesome, otherwise. I like the headstock, too--I've never liked reverses as much on 7-strings.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
:drool: It's perfect as is just drop in some active mount passive duncans and you're golden.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
There was a sweet yellow one on the bay for a while as well. Same everything, just a different finish. Wonder if its still up.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
There was a sweet yellow one on the bay for a while as well. Same everything, just a different finish. Wonder if its still up.
I believe it was the same seller. The guy is on my saved seller list and I remember him having 2 of these things at one point not too long ago. This purple one and another one I couldn't remember the colour of, so it must have been that yellow one. But yeah, this one has been up there for quite a while now so I'm guessing he'd take a hit on it if anyone is seriously interested.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I believe it was the same seller. The guy is on my saved seller list and I remember him having 2 of these things at one point not too long ago. This purple one and another one I couldn't remember the colour of, so it must have been that yellow one. But yeah, this one has been up there for quite a while now so I'm guessing he'd take a hit on it if anyone is seriously interested.
they're the lakers colours

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
I was just about to rave about the control layout, haha.

Looks a lot like a JP layout - makes for quick changes which I'm a big fan of.
But it looks far enough toward the neck that it should be out of the way of most people's picking. :yesway:

Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

That's absolutely stunning. There's enough options for passives in EMG routes that it doesn't bother me as much as it used to.
:agreed:

I really dig this. And I'm glad we live in a world where soapbar-sized active routes aren't so much of an issue anymore. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts