Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has this been done?

I rented GH: Metallica the other day and made an EC like this with the Reverse pointed headstock, like the KH's headstocks, and a Floyd Rose on it.

Now, I know it's just a game, but I was wondering if anyone Actully hade one made like this?

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EC is

:nono: How can you NOT know that chris? :lol:
I guess I could have said Eclipse though :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can only see that looking awkward, LPs need 3x3 (or 4x3) headstocks
I thought the same. but, even though it was on a Game :lol:, it grew on me and I started thinking, "Has anyone done this in real life? Like a Japanese guy or something?"

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I thought the same. but, even though it was on a Game :lol:, it grew on me and I started thinking, "Has anyone done this in real life? Like a Japanese guy or something?"
to be fair, all the gothic japanese guitar hero esp endorsers do weird shit, oh like a scalloped star with random cutouts and a fucking dano headstock :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to be fair, all the gothic japanese guitar hero esp endorsers do weird shit, oh like a scalloped star with random cutouts and a fucking dano headstock :lol:
thats why I thought some Japanesee guy/girl had one built maybe :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lol: everyone was saying it wouldn't work. then along comes a Paint'd pic of one and you all seem to dig it at least a little bit :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts