Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Movin' some stuff to make room for more stuff...

Excellent shape save for a finish crack on the heel of the body(last pic).

Only played a handful of times and has never left the house. Duncan Custom Shop Hunter(the latest Lynch pickup) bridge pickup. And as an added bonus, I was early enough on the pre-orders that this came with an real Floyd as opposed to the Floyd Rose 1000.

Comes with ESP hard case.

$800 shipped to the US.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Do you have other Lynch guitars? The reason I ask is that I have a Kamikaze LTD 500, which is a great guitar. On the other hand, I once bought a 200 series Kamikaze, and it was no where near the quality of the 500. Not even close. I was always wondering about these guitars, but was unable to find anyone that could make a comparison. Do you know if they are like the 500 series, or the 200 series?

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have other Lynch guitars? The reason I ask is that I have a Kamikaze LTD 500, which is a great guitar. On the other hand, I once bought a 200 series Kamikaze, and it was no where near the quality of the 500. Not even close. I was always wondering about these guitars, but was unable to find anyone that could make a comparison. Do you know if they are like the 500 series, or the 200 series?
This one was way above pretty much every LTD I've ever played. The only others I have are the Lynch/Anchang stars. One being an Edwards and the other being an ESP Custom shop. It's really close to the Edwards quality which is basically a Japan ESP. The ESP CS, well, nothing I have even comes close to that one. :lol:

Btw, this thing is long sold. Forgot this thread was here. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.