Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mid 80's ESP Mirage. I can't find much about this guitar other than it's one of the earlier Japan made ESP Mirage series guitars.

Awesome guitar, though! Plays and sounds fantastic! Mapel neck. Ebony board. Mahogany body. Trans-blue color. It's got it's share af dings and dents. Nothing that hampers it's performance. I tried to get decent pics of the 2 major dings. Those seem to be the only ones down to the wood. One's on the bottom bout and the other is on the back edge near the strap pin. I did replace the bridge pickup with a DiMarzio D-Sonic but I will also include the original bridge pickup. The volume knob seems to be acting a little wonky but that's an cheap and fix. The trem is blocked and I do not have the arm for it. I'm pretty sure any standard screw-in Fender arm will work fine. I'd say it has better than average fret ware for a guitar it's age. It also comes with a hard case.

$325 + shipping. Paypal only. No trades.
I would prefer not to ship outside the US but maybe if your nice, I might be talked into it. :)

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do still have it but it may be spoken for. I'm waiting to hear back.
And I forgot to ad that a few days ago I took out the D-Sonic pickup and put the original back in, if that matters. I may just throw it in with the ESP since I was going to put it in my new Silhouette but the D-Sonic is F-spaced and I actually kind of dig the PAFs in the Silhouette.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Someone got one hell of a guitar. :agreed:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.