Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a rare, early Stephen Carpenter model 7-string, with Seymour Duncans. The newer ones have EMGs. This is NOT an LTD, but the real custom shop ESP piece. It plays absolutely amazing, and is guaranteed to smoke any 7-string you pick up in Guitar Center. The guitar is a solid 8/10 cosmetically, with a few pick swirls and dings. The binding, frets, and fretboard are perfect. It's got an Invader in the bridge, but I have both a JB7 and a Custom7 lying around if you would prefer. This would be a well over $3000 if you ordered it from the ESP custom shop right now.

I'm asking $1500 or best offer. I am looking for a 6-string cutaway acoustic electric, so I will entertain offers of trade+cash.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Since it's living at my house at the moment, I can tell you it's pretty damn similar to my Soloist 7, but with more maple "zing". Plays damn nice, too.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I gotta remember not to make jokes in the classifieds. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$1400

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would you possibly be interested in an Ovation Pinnacle CU147?

I might trade for this. I'm not entirely sure if I want to get rid of it yet.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm researching it, since I am not familiar with the model. Post up pics if you got 'em.

You have no feedback here, and five posts. You'll have to provide me some link to E-bay feedback or the like.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, I am pretty active on SS.ORG and here's my ebay.

eBay Feedback Profile for jazack

my parents use it as well, so that's why there are baby clothes being sold and what not.

the condition on the guitar is that it's in pretty good condition. I bought it used, and got it cheaper because there is a crack in the finish (it's really not extremely noticeable or looks terrible), but not the actual guitar itself, so it's in perfect playing condition besides a few nicks, but that's whatever.

I'll get some pictures sometime today.

·
Registered
8 Posts
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p25/zackkynapalm/

here is a link to all the pics. If you have a problem viewing them, let me know. I'll PM you my password and name for photobucket, since I'm never on it anyways so you can look at the pictures.
it SHOULD be public viewing though.

also the mark on the back of the neck cannot be felt. The mark feels just as smooth as the rest of the neck.

This is really a great acoustic. The tuner and EQ on it works perfectly, and you can get pretty much any tone you want out of it, especially plugged in. it usually sells for about 1000usd, but it's discontinued I believe. I don't really have much use for it anymore, so I might as well get rid of it to someone who wants a cutaway acoustic/electric.

p.s. if this follows through, I will clean up the guitar and provide some new strings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts