Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Metal as fuck that he apparently finished the set anyway. If that was any number of modern "stars" the show would have been over.

Kudos to him. :yesway:

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
How does this...

happen from a blow to the head? Looks more like his head actually exploded :lol:

Also, I'd be as maaaad as hell :realmad:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I assume it kept dripping - wounds to the head bleed a LOT.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
I don't think losing that much blood in one night is safe :ugh:
You can lose what looks like ALOT of blood before it fucks with you. I cut my pinky 3/4 the way off on my right hand about 6 or 7 years ago and there was blood everywhere. On the roof, my cloths were soaked. It was fucking EVERYWHERE. And I thought it was bad news, but i didnt even get so much as light headed from it.

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

Reverend 7 Strings of Hate said:
I don't think losing that much blood in one night is safe :ugh:
You can lose what looks like ALOT of blood before it fucks with you. I cut my pinky 3/4 the way off on my right hand about 6 or 7 years ago and there was blood everywhere. On the roof, my cloths were soaked. It was fucking EVERYWHERE. And I thought it was bad news, but i didnt even get so much as light headed from it.

...except blood.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
All I can imagine is a puddle with the horrified Alot face on it and it's hilarious :rofl: As if an Alot had just melted from the heat but it's facial expression remains unchanged.

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
Sounds like the other guy left some spatter on it too. I would clear coat the shit out of that. :rofl:
:agreed: Best. Blood-spatter. Paintjob. EVER.

...and I'm not even into those kinds of finishes :lol:

Sounds like the other guy left some spatter on it too. I would clear coat the shit out of that. :rofl:
"I call it, 'AIDS Splatter'."

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
It'd look kind of crappy once the blood dried to brown :erk:

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Yep.

I pint is whats normally taken in a blood donation. This is because its quite a bit, but safe; a compromise.

Get a pint of anything and just throw it around the place. It will looks like loads when its spread out. (no I dont expect anyone to actually do this)

But, yeah, props to him soldiering on. Good lad :yesway:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts