Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I KNOW I'm not as awesome of a player as most here.....just wanted people to hear what it sounded like....I dont have the time to play & practice anymore....I'm luckly if I have 30 mins a week to play....I use to play hours a day.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Wolfetone pickups - Marshallhead & Timbre Wolf
Head - VHT Pitbull
Marshall 4x12 cab w/ Celestian Greenbacks
Modded Kitty Hawk Quattro Tube Preamp
very awesome rig :metal:

never used wolfetone pickups they sound very interesting.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks guys! I'll have to start posting videos of finished guitars! All I play is 80's rock....been playing since '86 so its what I grew up on....

I know its not a Leviathan, but heres a LGM Scorpion that Peter at Rock Hard Guitars currently has in stock. The Scorpion is the base model LGM ($1595)and is an Ibanez style body shape, bolt on neck, Plek'd fretwork, direct mount pickups & an Original Floyd Rose.

Peter playing it in the video. This body is a Korina body & is the 1st Scorpion.

I'm also currently designing some other models to add to the LGM line. Starting with the cheapest & going up from there.

- Scorpion (Starting at $1,595)

- Python (Still in the prototyping process, will post pics when the 1st one is finished (Starting at $1795)

- Dragon (Still in the prototyping process, will post pics when the 1st one is finished (Starting at $1995)

- Leviathan (Starting at $2495)

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
When I heard that first chord I was expecting Eruption :lol: but GNR is always a good thing :yesway:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It is an ibanez body shape, but I made the guitar. It's a Korina body routed for an original Floyd Rose & direct mount pickups. You can't put a Floyd in a 7420. Oh & it has the angled input jack like the JEM. I made it as the ibanez body shape bc I know how many people like that body shape...

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
It is an ibanez body shape, but I made the guitar. It's a Korina body routed for an original Floyd Rose & direct mount pickups. You can't put a Floyd in a 7420. Oh & it has the angled input jack like the JEM. I made it as the ibanez body shape bc I know how many people like that body shape...
I love the green on that one and I noticed it was a little more tricked out than any 7420 thought of being. If my buddy buys my spare guitar that one is mine! Been thinking of goin 7 again for a while and love the RG shape but have had very bad results with Ibby 7s...and that Kawi green rocks and i dont care what the kids say i grew up in the 80's damnit!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the green on that one and I noticed it was a little more tricked out than any 7420 thought of being. If my buddy buys my spare guitar that one is mine! Been thinking of goin 7 again for a while and love the RG shape but have had very bad results with Ibby 7s...and that Kawi green rocks and i dont care what the kids say i grew up in the 80's damnit!!
Cool! If you decide to get it just contact Peter @ Rock Hard Guitars. He has quite a few guitars I built in stock. This guitar sounds & plays as good as one could honestly. I think he has a 14 day return policy too if your not pleased with it. He's located in NY so if anyone wants to stop by there & check out the guitars, play them, etc I know he has no problem with that!

And GOOD EYE!!.....it is Kawasaki Green!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, it was a special order for someone & was shipped out back in April/June. But Peter will have a 7 string LGM Leviiathan in neon green in stock in about a week. It has a hipshot fixed bridge, sperzels, an oiled 3 piece maple set neck, 2 direct Seymour Duncans (cant remember what kind off the top of my head), ebony fingerboard....basically it'll look almost just like the one in my avatar....except it has the zig zagging nightswan style dot inlay down the fingerboard.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
oh ok, it's awesome guitar anyway. As far as chameleon colors are you limited to certain ones or can you do any color combos?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts