Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK since I noticed some more Colors came out, lets put it all in one place since its getting spread all over.

Apart from the ones already posted (At the bottom) there's also these new colors on the 5150 Line:

The Wolfgang Special also got a Limited Edition Model:

And the 5150 Models already posted somewhere:

I REALLY Dig the Green 5150 and I keep thinking these would so be much cool with Reverse Headstocks. Being a sucker for Natural Finishes the Wolfgang is also "interesting"

And then the "Elephant" in the room:

Cant see anything that would make me opt for this instead of the regular MIM One, that to me seems superior...

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bet that neck has truss rod adjustment in the heel, without being able to adjust without taking the neck off :lol:

I'm sure it's meant to be a true replica of an old EVH original but these "features" still grinds my gears even tho I'm not even gonna buy it :lol:
That alone is the reason that for me the MIM Ones are superior.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Finally we have a double locking without fine-tuners nobody ever asked for since the actual finetuner version came out :lol:
Right? :lol:

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
I clicked on this thread excited to see new amps - oddly disappointed in these offerings...

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
Eh, the Pacer ripoffs are kinda cool. Surface mount Floyds > * :yesway:
:agreed: Interesting how EVH has included the exact Pacer body contours on the 5150s (noticeable on the upper bout and belly cut).

I guess they can expect a nasty letter from Gibson Brands' lawyers, now. :lol:

·
Bowes Guitars
1,958 Posts
:agreed: Interesting how EVH has included the exact Pacer body contours on the 5150s (noticeable on the upper bout and belly cut).

I guess they can expect a nasty letter from Gibson Brands' lawyers, now. :lol:
I'm waiting for them to go after all the headless builders with the Steinberger IP under their belt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts