Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cavs21MPV may have just posted the greatest leadoff to a response in history. :yesway:

Default Re: All Miami Heat Discussion In Here

I want someone to skin LeBron, dry his skin in the sun, and give that skin to Delonte West for him to use as a rubber on Gloria...

Only then will I be able to forget the pain he put me through when he left.

But as of right now, them losing this game and looking absolutely terrible will hold me over.

Break the curse.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Miami will probably go 68-14 this year and at least make the conference finals but it is nice to know that they won't be going 82-0.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Wow. :lol:

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Wow ... someone really took it seriously :lol:

Sebastian is happy Lebron left the cavaliers

:yesway:

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
Why so serious??

Though it was fun watching them play like shit last night. I'm sure they will get their crap together after a few games but it was awesome watching them play terribly. Go Celtics!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Why so serious??

Though it was fun watching them play like shit last night. I'm sure they will get their crap together after a few games but it was awesome watching them play terribly. Go Celtics!
I'm no basketball fan, but from what I gather, you have these three superstar attention whores on the same team, and each one is going to go for the highlight reel instead of doing things like passing, rebounding and assisting each other. It'll be a while before they're any good, imo.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A pretty good read on Lebron can be found here:

LeBron carries win-now burden with Heat - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

This would never happen, but it would be great if every team in the league other than the Heat chose to let Cleveland win this season so they finished with a better record than the Heat. :D

I would bet money that D-Wade and Pat Riley will be sick of Lebron by Thanksgiving. I give Bosh a pass since everything I have read up on him shows that he is a quality player and sort of a younger Kevin Garnett.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts