Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My band needs some help with a facebook contest.

A small local studio is having a contest. They are giving a way a free four song demo for the band that gets them the most "likes".

So if you have a Facebook, please add Paloma Sky Recording Studios. Then, post "Winter Will Follow" on their wall and also add our link to the post which is www.facebook.com/winterwillfollowmusic

So far, it seems like we are in the lead with posts, but every new "like" helps!

And if you guys do this, please tell me your bands name and in return I will "like" the page and if you ever need help with a contest I will return the favor. I always try to help out with the musical karma whenever possible and it would be fucking awesome for us to get some too!

Thanks so much in advance guys.

·
From Parts Unknown
53 Posts
So far, it seems like we are in the lead with posts, but every new "like" helps!

And if you guys do this, please tell me your bands name and in return I will "like" the page and if you ever need help with a contest I will return the favor. I always try to help out with the musical karma whenever possible and it would be fucking awesome for us to get some too!

Thanks so much in advance guys.
I think I got all you asked for. I also put a link to your page on mine. I'm trying to regain the lead: Genuine Fender Walnut Strat.

I'd also appreciate it if you'd add yourself/yourselves to my fans list: Last Rites . . .

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.

If we don't win I will be surprised. The last week its been nothing but our friends and fans posting on their wall.

·
From Parts Unknown
53 Posts
Unfortunately I seem to be stuck in 2nd place with 57 votes. The guy in 1st place has over a thousand FB friends, so that explains a lot . . .

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sucks.

The studio that was holding the contest never posted a winner today like they were supposed to.

Just a "thanks for all the new likes, lets keep it going".

Hmmm

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind)

Congrats :metal:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts