Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apple - Movie Trailers - Extract

This looks fucking funny. I love finding movie trailers to something actually coming out soon. This bullshit of showing me a snip of something coming out next year is BS; I'll forget about it by then! :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
OH man that looks hilarious..hehe, but PLEASE..will someone tell Gene Simmons that his hair looks REALY stupid!..

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
I thought this was a cool flick. Not quite as cool as Idiocracy or Office Space, but still a good rental :yesway:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
That actually does look pretty good. :lol:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
It's a pretty decent movie. I actually even liked Ben Affleck in it, and I generally dislike him.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I really wasn't a fan of it, got maybe a 6/10 at best from me - and that's mainly for Mila Kunis alone

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I happened to have just watched it last night, and was quite disappointed. I expected more from Mike Judge, as well as the cast.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
The local band made the movie for me :lol:

btw Mila Kunis looks soooooo much better on this than she does on Family Guy. She must've had work done.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
It was a weird movie... funny, with a strange sense of almost pointless continuity... but then again, Jason Bateman is a great character actor, and Mila Kunis is stupid amounts of gorgeous so yeah, it worked. :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mila Kunis is really, really hot in this, just as she was in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts