Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:scream:

Took a trip into London today, specifically Denmark Street. Quite disappointed with the street now, it's nothing like it used to be.

However, WestSide music had a great section downstairs full of Schecters and Mesa amps.

This fucking thing is awesome. I've fallen in love with everything about it, especially plugged into this

Which I also fell in love with. Needs a lot of tweeking but from what I managed to get out of it in 5 minutes had me drawn in.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I might take a 3 days weekend trip to London one of these days with the wife (well after September). What stores and places should I look? Objective is not to go guitar shopping but yah know :D

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
Denmark st in central London is a few shops selling over priced vintage LPs and strats, and one shop that only sells schecters and mesas

If you take a trip to London, go to guitarguitar in Epsom, maybe andertons, and if you have the time get a train down to Brighton to visit GAK. :yesway:

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
:dillon: Denmark St is probably your best bet then. Take her to see a musical - Denmark St is in the west end, and you could just accidentally pass Denmark st on the way.

Plus you might get a hummer out of it :yesway:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Haven't played a Merrow with a Floyd yet, but I've liked the couple of hardtails I've played. The JP-2C is awesome though, I can definitely confirm that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.