Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What non-existant guitar(s) would do you dream of? Post 'em here!

Here's one of mine: A Gibson Firebird VII2

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
A 5-string Kubicki Ex Factor.

RIP Phil :(

Preferably 32" scale for the high C. As far as we know, the above instrument is the only one in existence, as the tooling for the 5-string was apparently too expensive.

Reactions: Durero

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
something all carbon fiber/graphite, stainless steel frets, multi-scale, fiber optic side dots, 8 strings, never goes out of tune and looks like a kxk 8 scale.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
That sweet Ibanez S7 with the teal finish and wave inlays, but with a maple fretboard and unfinished maple headstock. If somebody could mock that up I'd probably lock myself in a room and "stare" at it forever. :bp:

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

I tend to GAS for a lot of existing and, frankly, common guitars :lol:

However, I'd love a 30"-scale baritone Tele, with a pair of P-Rails and a single in the middle, and piezo bridge, with a buttload of switches.

Also, a Schecter 007 with a nice top in a trans-cobalt blue finish, simple inlays, and 7-string P-Rails.

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
I designed an Ironbird guitar in illustrator a while back that I would love to own.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
My fantasy guitar is one that used to be made, NX6.

though I'd return it a little closer to N4 specs (remove tone knob, reverse headstock). Basically, I want an N4 with a fixed bridge. :D

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Oni offset vee.
Danno showed me some snap shots, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS.
It blew me away.
Dan may be getting annoyed by me in person if I ever get enough moola for a deposit on a build.
They just look fucking epic. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts