Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fast N' Loud : Discovery Channel

This show is fucking awesome. :yesway: No stupid fake drama, super likable cast, plenty of joking and kidding around and all sorts of kickass cars. It could focus a bit more on the actual mechanical work, but other than that - check it out, it's great.

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Been watching since the first episode.:metal: another on that's funny as he'll is R U Faster then a ******* and the cars are fucking lethal.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Will watch on netflix if i can

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
I dig it. There is a small amount of fake dram but way less than most. I wish they would do a couple of bikes here and there
The few that I've seen them build have been really nice. Just clean simple bikes. None of that OCC shenanigans.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Show is really good & I watched it all the time when I still had cable.

Aaron is hilarious and Richard rules. Id love to grab a beer with both of those guys.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Everything on this channel is awesome. I never EVER change the channel. AND I make sure to support the advertisers that run ads on it too!

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Yeah, this show is pretty sweet. I like what they do to the cars, and its pretty funny. You can tell, they're pretty likeable dudes.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Saw a Copo yesterday at my local cars and coffee.

Randomly was watching this show today and it was the Copo Camaro episode.

Awesome lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Everything on this channel is awesome. I never EVER change the channel. AND I make sure to support the advertisers that run ads on it too!
It's a great channel. Discovery, Discovery Science and National Geograpic are the only channels I watch.

Used to watch The Learning Channel before it went to hell and became TLC.
They had a show called Amazing Space. Best cosmology series. Ever.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Fast 'N' Loud rules. There is some set up stuff (the F40 for sure), but hell it's a fun show and the cars really kick arse :metal:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is seriously the best car show ever. The Nash Healey episode starts with them building a sick car, then doing shots of tequila through their noses, and ends with Tom getting his head farted on. It has everything. :lol:

·
Habitual Linestepper
170 Posts
They have some pretty good shows at Richard's bar too. It's about 10 min from my house. Going to see Texas Hippie Coalition in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts