Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
The Slow Gear pedal is one of the main reasons why i may be going back to my GT-6... it's such a great ambient sound, and i find i miss it a lot in those situations where i used it.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:lol: Of course. Glad you're liking it.

For me for guitar, the aforementioned Chaos Mod TS7.

This is also EXTREMELY important, and sees the most use of any of my pedals:

And this thing is just so useful:

For bass, this pedal is the SHIT. Incredibly versatile and great in front of just about any bass amp.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
WayHuge Aquapuss RI

The originals are sweet as shit, and they did a damn good job with the RIs. Saggy, Sloppy, Wet and Nasty as all hell. Like a Two dollar hooker that pays you the 2 bucks. Marvelous bit of equipment.

Voodoo Labs Sparkledrive

Tubescreamerriffic, but you can blend back in the clean signal. Friggin SCHWEEEEET

MXR Phase 90

Phaser clearly

Ibanez Airplane Flanger

Dont care for the crackass whammyflange thing much (fun as shit, but not that useful for me) but goddamn does the flange sound good. like, "holy shit man nice flange!" good

Voodoo Labs Wahzoo

Goddamned best sounding wah ive ever heard. Also has a really good step wah, a phenomenally responsive autowah, and a time programmable wah program :eek:
Just, really fucking expensive for a wah :lol:

Korg Pitchblack

Most useable pedal tuner ive found

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
How is that? Ive been wanting to try one. I got to fuck with one for all of 45 seconds a while ago, and dug it, but not enough to really sit down and learn the thing
It feels like you're playing... Nothing at all. Nothing at all!

STUPID SEXY BOB BRADSHAW.

It's seriously transparent. Can't hear a difference between on and off. It's currently residing as a 4dB solo boost in the FX loop of my amp and it kills.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
It feels like you're playing... Nothing at all. Nothing at all!

STUPID SEXY BOB BRADSHAW.

It's seriously transparent. Can't hear a difference between on and off. It's currently residing as a 4dB solo boost in the FX loop of my amp and it kills.
20db now :squint:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
20db now :squint:
Maybe if I wasn't living in an apartment.

Oh, and maybe if I actually had my amp here :(. It recently started making a burning smell when turned on, so it's waiting for service at a local tech's place :( :( :(

Shannon, do you have an actual Akai Deep Impact? Those things are freaking expensive these days.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.