Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Modded with Fender Locking tuners and single DiMarzio Dominion bridge pickup. Amazing condition.

Had a stupid unexpected expense arise due to a very stupid dog of mine so I'm gonna let this go for cheap!

$240 shipped to Canada or US.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. I added an extra spring and decked it but the tremolo is still functional.

That reminds me now I have to go find the arm!

·
The Highway to Hell
402 Posts
Yes. I added an extra spring and decked it but the tremolo is still functional.

That reminds me now I have to go find the arm!
I'm not sure what "decked it" means, but I am replacing my shitty Peavy I've had for like 10yrs. That's the only guitar I own that had a tremelo :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I'm not sure what "decked it" means, but I am replacing my shitty Peavy I've had for like 10yrs. That's the only guitar I own that had a tremelo :lol:
It means the back-edge of the trem's top plate is sitting on the face of the guitar. Basically, setup for dive-only, but you can lift it off the "deck" and get some floating ability.

·
The Highway to Hell
402 Posts
It means the back-edge of the trem's top plate is sitting on the face of the guitar. Basically, setup for dive-only, but you can lift it off the "deck" and get some floating ability.
So it's not as functional as a normal Fender Strat trem? I mean, I'm not expecting dive bombs like a FR, but I still want it to act like a normal Fender Trem. Is the deck reversable? Or is that a permanent mod?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
So it's not as functional as a normal Fender Strat trem? I mean, I'm not expecting dive bombs like a FR, but I still want it to act like a normal Fender Trem. Is the deck reversable? Or is that a permanent mod?
Yeah, just loosen the springs in back, rebalance, and reset the action.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She's sold :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.