Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm not a big start/Fender fan :ugh:
But the guitars look really great, simple - blank fretboards, nice colors :yesway:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I definatly prefer these over the tele (never have been a tele lover to be honest!). Aside from the fender logo is there a great deal of difference between these and a charvel however?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I like the white/maple one, mostly for the maple and hardtail. I'd swap the pickguard for a black pickguard in SSS with cream pups.

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
I'm not really a fan of either of those models for purely aesthetic reasons. The plain black or plain white really don't do it for me, though I do wish my strat was a hardtail.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
I definatly prefer these over the tele (never have been a tele lover to be honest!). Aside from the fender logo is there a great deal of difference between these and a charvel however?
If the specs on Fender's site are accurate. It looks like this is a 12" radius-only neck. The Charvels are a compound radius (12"-16")

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I'd hit the white one with maple, but would actually prefer three SAX's in there instead of the H-H. It's a nice guitar, really understated. And I generally hate Fenders. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
What is with all of these players getting the ugly ass '70s headstock on their sig models?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts