Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
hmmm... looks a little bit silly to me. but if they can sell them, and i'm sure they will, then more power to them :metal:

they all looks a little funky, but interesting

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Hrmmm. :p Looks like a good way to clean out some crap from the factory that needs to get gone. :squint:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are they mim's again? If they're US made then that'd cool for the price

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I love my Squier '51, but not for $800. $500, maybe, at least for the '51 since it doesn't have anything special hardware- or construction-wise like the semi-hollow '72 or the specially-humbuckered Mustang Special.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Those are all Japanese built and they played great on the ones I tried the humbucker that comes in the the 51 and the mustang sounds really good for a stock pickup.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Those are all Japanese built and they played great on the ones I tried the humbucker that comes in the the 51 and the mustang sounds really good for a stock pickup.
Note: ******* is now a Fender employee. Treat all he says with suspicion. :squint:

:wub:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think they suck and I wouldn't buy one if it did cost pawn shop prices.... but the new Squier Classic Vibe honey blond tele on the other hand :yesway:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Note: ******* is now a Fender employee. Treat all he says with suspicion. :squint:

:fawk: My opinion is still valid I would have said those thing because I love Fenders and have GAS'd over the Squier '51s forever :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts