Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Ive been in closed beta for a while - Closed beta was pretty horrible actually....(Without a doubt the most poorly run closed beta I have ever participated in actually - And i have tested a crap-ton of mmos)

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's been server troubles for a while, maybe that's why they've been closed. The servers are coming back on slowly though so I'm hopeful that I can try and get a key soon. I'm refreshing the page every 5 minutes as I have nothing else to do right now. :lol:

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

The registrations are open again! Just got my code now :D Installed the client last night but I won't be home for another 5 hours so I can't play yet :(

·

745 Posts
Yeah, the game isn't optimized well and the inability to force fullscreen on resolutions other than native sucks :noplease: on my lap (which is a core 2 duo P8700 @2,53 GHz + nVidia Geforce M 240 GT +4 gb of RAM equipped Acer) the game doesn't work smoothly on any setting :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts