Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was not aware this was on the PS store for £3.99.

What an awsome game i loved it back in 97 and i'm back into it now.

Scarily though - my girlfriend tutors a girl on a Monday night for her biology class. I realised while i was playing it that the first time i played ff7 this girl wasnt even born :(

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
This game is still my favourite of all time. Every now and then I fire it back up just to remember how great it was.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Definitely broke the mold, imo. But yeah, there are some PS1 gems that have been on PSN for awhile now!

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah deffinetly my favourite game of all time. Playing it last night for a few hours was pretty exciting - i've not owned it since trading in my ps1 for a ps2 over a decade ago!

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
playing it now on my wall mounted 42 inch tv is a bit different to my prior visual experience haha

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Final Fantasy VII is the best game to ever fucking exist.

Fucking yes.

Fuckin'
QFT. I have so many hours logged into this game its unreal. I have very fond memories of leveling up on the sunken ship, and the like. ahhh

·
Resident Rivethead.
1,541 Posts
QFT. I have so many hours logged into this game its unreal. I have very fond memories of leveling up on the sunken ship, and the like. ahhh
I'll have to see if I still have the file stuffed away on an old memory card, but I did/do have a game where I wanted to level up as high and as early as I could, I got to something like level 65 or 70 before the end of disc 1.

Such an awesome game though, such an intense story for such little polygonal characters. Honestly, I think everything from 6-10 (and to a slightly lesser extent 12) was fantastic in it's own way.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I remember the first time I fought the final boss, it took 20 minutes. 2nd time, it took less than 5. Was surprised.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I bought it on PS3 and played the shit out of it on my last "vacation", got to where you find Cloud again, then I had to go back to work and haven't picked it up. Just bought the PS emulator for my phone, started a game on that. I should be able to beat it now that I can take it to work and play on my downtime, or while I'm in the can, etc :lol:

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
I've got a save file from a few years back with everyone leveled up to 99 and ungodly materia.

I just grinded in the left side of the sunken gelinka (best ratio of EXP to AP and none of the enemies poisoned or anything) for hours on end to prepare for the Ruby/Emerald battles. Killed those guys and saved right before the final battle with Sephiroth.

Now I like to just open up the save and do stupid runs - no materia, only attacking with cait sith, etc. Lots of fun.

Fucking FFVII. Fuck yeah.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind)

JJ Rodriguez said:
FPSE for Android.
You ever use epsxe doe android? I'm curious how they compare.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I got my Note 2 less than a week ago, haven't tried much. Tried Snesoid and it fucking sucked, kept freezing for no reason. Got SuperGNES and it works great, and the controls are a lot more customizable.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts