Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
So fucking tired of these MMOs. I miss FF6-10.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
The PC version of this game came out in 2010. The PS3 version was delayed because of negative reviews. This version is basically the same game, but simply after the planet (Eorzea) gets hit by a huge meteor.

While this relaunch does change a LOT about the game, it's not a new game. Just a relaunch/revisualization of the game that was released in 2010.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
I agree, but would also add FF12 in there - that game was really very good.
FFX was the last one I really got into. I started to enjoy 12 but didn't get too deep into it. FFXIII is just boring, I feel absolutely nothing for the characters in it. FFX-2 I couldn't get into either, FF: Charlies Angels edition wasn't really my thing.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I beta tested their last MMO - Very shitty game.

For me FF peaked at 7 tho I liked FF Tactics the best out of any game in the series.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind)

I couldn't get into xii. I tried, but meh. X2 had amazing gameplay but crap story.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I beta tested their last MMO - Very shitty game.

For me FF peaked at 7 tho I liked FF Tactics the best out of any game in the series.
I hate square tile games :lol: they have another one for PSP which is supposed to be even better than tactics.

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmmm, well fuck this thread then :D

I have only played FF7, and only for a few hours, back in the 90's on PS1.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hmmm, well fuck this thread then :D

I have only played FF7, and only for a few hours, back in the 90's on PS1.
You have two options, and one of them must be taken:

1. Go back in time and play it in it's entirety. Then enjoy a dramatically improved life until now.

2. Play through the game now, and make yourself some pistachio pudding.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
You have two options, and one of them must be taken:

1. Go back in time and play it in it's entirety. Then enjoy a dramatically improved life until now.

2. Play through the game now, and make yourself some pistachio pudding.
or choose option 3 like me - do both

·
Resident Rivethead.
1,541 Posts
FFX was the last one I really got into. I started to enjoy 12 but didn't get too deep into it. FFXIII is just boring, I feel absolutely nothing for the characters in it. FFX-2 I couldn't get into either, FF: Charlies Angels edition wasn't really my thing.
Honestly, go back and play XII all the way through - it's a really great game, worth playing. X-2 was craptacular, and XIII (while somewhat impressive, graphically) bored the everliving shit out of me and annoyed me that after 4 hours or so I was still effectively running in a straight line... That is not why I play them :noplease:

·
Registered
72 Posts
^ Actually, yeah - XII was kind of awesome. Even though I didn't finish it and can't, for the life of me, remember the plot, I remember loving the grinding in it - especially the creature hunting,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts