Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Well, those bridges aren't cheap. But i really like that natural hardtail one. :yum:
:agreed:

That looks really nice actually.

And guess what?!? The 21st fret is angled properly!!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I don't know what they're going to do about the pickups for the 8-string version, since those are 8-string pickups on the seven-string models. That seven is really tempting though... if I had the cash I'd snag one and probably get someone (Nordstrand, Vintage Vibe, Oni) to wind something cool.

·
In brightest day...
422 Posts
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.624 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Its awesome that these are finally out and all the "issues" are fixed. I wish they would have kept the inline headstock personally, but that isn't something that would keep me from buying one.

·
In brightest day...
422 Posts
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.624 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

As for the 8 string one. They might make an active 9 string pup for it. I mean they made an active 8 string one for the 7 and have already made a passive 9 string pickup. It probably wouldn't be too hard to make it active. :)

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Damn, this is nice. Very tempted. Kinda defeats the whole "priced so you can try an fan fret" guitar mentality, but nice regardless.
$700 is pretty freaking nice. It's the Kahler models that go out of your price range... and I guarantee the customer service is better than Roter, who are a couple hundred more expensive.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.