·
Banned
21,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
21,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It so far looks like it may be GSM only, hopefully they bring out a CDMA version, IMO Google's fail with the Nexus One was making it basically a T-Mo phone...
That's largely all about where you're at. I hate Verizon (even though I'm stuck on it due to work, which is why I want a Verizon iPhone) and I love T-Mobile. Used them in AZ, and my wife continues to use them here in IL.

·
Banned
21,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
I rippity rhymes, da rhymes dat I rip
217 Posts
You're crazy. :lol:

Nice specs, but if it's 4.3" or even worse 4.5", it's too fucking big for a phone.
:rofl: I was thinking the same thing. Cool hardware but I don't want to carry around a souped up Galaxy Tab in my friggin pocket. I'm just picturing the dude from trigger happy tv walking around in public with that giant novelty cell phone screaming "HELLO?! HELLLO!?!" :lol:

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
I would be surprised (and disappointed) if it didn't come another nexus. I just hope it gets really popular so the manufactures see that people also want the option of stock android. I wish all android phone models had the option of just coming with stock android.

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing. Cool hardware but I don't want to carry around a souped up Galaxy Tab in my friggin pocket. I'm just picturing the dude from trigger happy tv walking around in public with that giant novelty cell phone screaming "HELLO?! HELLLO!?!" :lol:
It would be hilarious to use the galaxy tab as an actual phone. Everyone sitting on the subway with their tiny phones and there you get a call and drag up this huuuge thing and start talking in it. Haha. Would love to see peoples looks after that :p

·
Dook dook dook
2,423 Posts
Nice to see them create another Nexus phone. Though no CDMA version is kind of a disappointment (at least, for now). Even though I love my Droid Incredible, I still love the design of the N1. And the S-amoled screen samsung's been using are fantastic.

Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

And Google wisely chose Samsung. Nice phone without all the add-on bullshit, just pure Google phone.
To be fair, the Nexus One, made by HTC, was and still is 100% vanilla Android.

I've got no complaints on the 4.3" phones I've used. Conversely, 3.5" IMO is too damned small!
Its really a preference thing. I think my friends Droid X is too damned big :lol: I mean, it fits fine in a pocket, and it's not unusable, but not what I need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.