1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
the Nexus S will have a 1.2GHz processor, a 5MP camera with HD video capture, 512MB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage.
Think about some of the pc's you have owned in the past. This thing sits in your pocket :eek:

Wonder what the price will be.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
It so far looks like it may be GSM only, hopefully they bring out a CDMA version, IMO Google's fail with the Nexus One was making it basically a T-Mo phone...

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It so far looks like it may be GSM only, hopefully they bring out a CDMA version, IMO Google's fail with the Nexus One was making it basically a T-Mo phone...
That's largely all about where you're at. I hate Verizon (even though I'm stuck on it due to work, which is why I want a Verizon iPhone) and I love T-Mobile. Used them in AZ, and my wife continues to use them here in IL.

·
I rippity rhymes, da rhymes dat I rip
217 Posts
You're crazy. :lol:

Nice specs, but if it's 4.3" or even worse 4.5", it's too fucking big for a phone.
:rofl: I was thinking the same thing. Cool hardware but I don't want to carry around a souped up Galaxy Tab in my friggin pocket. I'm just picturing the dude from trigger happy tv walking around in public with that giant novelty cell phone screaming "HELLO?! HELLLO!?!" :lol:

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
I would be surprised (and disappointed) if it didn't come another nexus. I just hope it gets really popular so the manufactures see that people also want the option of stock android. I wish all android phone models had the option of just coming with stock android.

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing. Cool hardware but I don't want to carry around a souped up Galaxy Tab in my friggin pocket. I'm just picturing the dude from trigger happy tv walking around in public with that giant novelty cell phone screaming "HELLO?! HELLLO!?!" :lol:
It would be hilarious to use the galaxy tab as an actual phone. Everyone sitting on the subway with their tiny phones and there you get a call and drag up this huuuge thing and start talking in it. Haha. Would love to see peoples looks after that :p

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Nice to see them create another Nexus phone. Though no CDMA version is kind of a disappointment (at least, for now). Even though I love my Droid Incredible, I still love the design of the N1. And the S-amoled screen samsung's been using are fantastic.

Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

And Google wisely chose Samsung. Nice phone without all the add-on bullshit, just pure Google phone.
To be fair, the Nexus One, made by HTC, was and still is 100% vanilla Android.

I've got no complaints on the 4.3" phones I've used. Conversely, 3.5" IMO is too damned small!
Its really a preference thing. I think my friends Droid X is too damned big :lol: I mean, it fits fine in a pocket, and it's not unusable, but not what I need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts