Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So from now on if I buy any guitars from you ya-hoos, keep the tracking # for yourself, not for me to sit and stew...days on end!:D
A HUGE Thank you must go out to Rob (Robanomoly) for deciding to let this go in order to put a huge smile on my face...I can't thank you enough Rob..
Well here it is...An RG7-CST. Didn't think I'd be showing one off so soon....

Some group shots...

So there you are.....I must go now...and enjoy some ebony......:metal:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)darren:phone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Mmm... Vintage Violin-y goodness.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
That thing looks MINT. I can't even contain my jealousy. Congrats man, and enjoy.

BTW, I don't know if you will run into the same issue, but on the 2027 control layout, the volume knob is a bit closer to the bridge so I had to take it off to get a little extra room when alternate picking on the high e.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
That has to be one of the fastest "I want a CST" to "I have a CST" transitions that I've heard of.

Congrats, but that's a given.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Dick!

:lol:

if I ever own another RG7, I'd like it to be one of those.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^ pretty much sums it up... :lol: I'd love to have ALL three. what is the two Prestiges though?
The two flanking the CST are RG7-CT's. Most likely one of those will be going up for sale...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts