Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been a long time since Shroud has performed live, due to a number of lineup changes over the last year or so. Our singer Katie joined in January of 2008, our drummer Aaron and I joined at the beginning of July, 2008, and we had a new synth player, Kevin, join us this past fall. So now, for the first time since last February, Shroud of Bereavement will be playing out, and we are VERY pleased to announce that our first two shows featuring the new lineup should be pretty fucking epic!

First, we'll be playing at the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival in Worcester, MA, on Friday, April 17. We don't know all the details yet, such as our time slot, but I'll be sure to post that info when we know.

Then, we'll be headlining the Metal Thursday 3-year Anniversary Show at Ralph's Chadwick Square Rock Diner, also in Worcester, MA, on Thursday, May 14. We'll be playing with Frozen, Dreaded Silence, and one more TBA. This one should be particularly awesome, since we'll have an hour-long set.

Needless to say, I'm slightly nervous about my first shows with this band being such big ones, but VERY excited as well.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:metal:

Congrats, Ari! There's nothing like playing live!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts