Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Finger friendly guitar keyboard

4K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  Phil 
#1 ·
Reactions: Psyler
#13 ·
The real problem here is that, while it would make learning the basics of how to play a guitar less painful by giving your fingers something else to push on other than strings, it wouldn't build the necessary calluses to play and accordingly would just delay the pain, not replace it.

I mean, you couldn't play a BB King solo with this thing on the neck of your guitar, unless I'm missing something. What happens when you want to start bending notes?

#18 ·
Holy cripes (crepes?), the fact you can get a set of flatwounds and accomplish pretty much the same goal for about $5 and still learn your basics better make this whole invention a load of rubbish. I mean, good on the guy for wanting to get more people to play but dannnng that thing's ugly.

#27 ·
And this is why I would always recommend to parents when I was teaching guitar to kids to buy either a nylon string guitar or a short scale guitar and avoid steel string acoustics at all costs.

Besides, if you're fingers are sore you're not playing enough. :lol:

#31 ·
One of the selling points is supposed to be easily voicing chords with one finger, yet there isn't demo section in that video where the chords sound fully in tune. Even if you make it past the shear stupidity/uselessness of the thing, it doesn't even do what it advertises.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.