1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; ADR6300 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Any initial impressions? I'm more than happy with the stock browser, but I've tried skyfire, which I keep around for rare uses. But I was thinking of giving this a shot just for the hell of it.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I tried it... And it officially sucks. Slow, buggy, doesn't have proper full keyboard support, uses that stupid italics font for everything... I'm sure I could go on, but it's not worth spending time with. Apparently Android is getting a full Opera Mobile soon though, looking forward to that.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
I tried it... And it officially sucks. Slow, buggy, doesn't have proper full keyboard support, uses that stupid italics font for everything... I'm sure I could go on, but it's not worth spending time with. Apparently Android is getting a full Opera Mobile soon though, looking forward to that.
The rendering is a little weird too. It's not as smooth as the stock browser in comparison. Haven't noticed any bugs or lagginess, worked fine, but it just looked... Odd. I took comparison screen shots.

Stock browser:

Firefox:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts