Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I didn't think the music was funny until the breakdown, but I literally laughed out loud there. I've never actually heard a metalcore or deathcore band go that far. :lol: They REALLY broke it down. :lol:

For most of the song, the music was pretty normal, but the lyrics were meta.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
That sounded pretty typical to me of lots of deathcore. :shrug:

Did you even listen to the breakdown in the parody video? It literally breaks down into pretty much nothing where there is just pure silence in parts after the riff had broken down and slowed down so much that it essentially broke down to "no riff whatsoever."

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts

Did you even listen to the breakdown in the parody video? It literally breaks down into pretty much nothing where there is just pure silence in parts after the riff had broken down and slowed down so much that it essentially broke down to "no riff whatsoever."
Nope. I listened to about ten seconds of it and stopped the video.

i hate this band.

i pretty much hate all bands that are just parody bands. i don't know why either.
This.

·
Bowes Guitars
1,958 Posts

i bought the album the day it came out. Love those guys.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Well, that was definitely a lot of breaking down, but I still don't think it went anywhere near as far as the parody, where they eventually go to "no riff whatsoever," while that bread 'n' butter song mainly just slowed the riff down and slowed it down and slowed it down, but there was always a riff there.

Either way, it's pretty silly. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.