Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Not too thread shit but these are like $900 new, its not that great of a deal.
No shit, especially considering it's gonna be a 10-hour, Dorito filled, beef jerky eatin', Mountain Dew drinkin', stop at Scarlett's Cabaret accidentally and blow about a grand and stay there until 6 AM and then drive back still shit-faced, whoops left my wallet in the lap dance room, buy the shots girl breakfast for bringing it back to me... holy shit I didn't know she had 4 kids... holy fuck just get me back to Jax in one piece...

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
No shit, especially considering it's gonna be a 10-hour, Dorito filled, beef jerky eatin', Mountain Dew drinkin', stop at Scarlett's Cabaret accidentally and blow about a grand and stay there until 6 AM and then drive back still shit-faced, whoops left my wallet in the lap dance room, buy the shots girl breakfast for bringing it back to me... holy shit I didn't know she had 4 kids... holy fuck just get me back to Jax in one piece...
This sounds like less of a "Why Jax shouldn't buy this guitar" reason and more like a "Jax should never leave the house and seek treatment for his stripper addiction" kind of thing.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:rofl:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nah, mortgage + spring projects + all the shit I bought last month + new custom on the way from Mike = I am poor as fuck dude. :lol:
:lol: I would have grabed it IF I was wanting a RG Fixed bridge Prestige but I was after a trem. I didn't plug it in either but just from picking it up and looking it felt really nice at least :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.