Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
My friend who I started playing guitar with when we where kids told me the best lie ever, I had moved to FL but still called to see what he was up to and on one of those calls he said he had the chance to audition for KD who was looking to replace Pete Blakk and that he had to go somewhere on a plane to do it. That was pretty cool for two kids from South Jersey and I was so exited for him... fast forward 10 years and a mutual friend of ours tells me that my buddy had chichened out. I have never asked him why he didnt do it but I wish he had, he is a great player.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Man, they put on a amazing show. Seeing them play Abigail all the way through last year was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
:hesright:

That was such a dope tour. IIRC they closed the first set with Melissa too, which ruled.
:agreed:

The one I saw was at Psycho Vegas, and Brann Dailor from Mastodon was standing two feet from me the entire time. He got so into it :lol:

They started off with a few songs, off of Them I believe. Even had someone from the audience as Grandma. Then they jumped right into Abigail, with no breaks. It was great.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another instance of great bands playing giant crowds:

NWS, naturally. :lol:

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Fucking amazing as always :metal:

..and yeah, that's not a bad-sized crowd at all :lol: Even cooler considering that's when the whole grunge thing was in full swing... :yesway:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts