Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I totally forgot about this show. They focused on the current hard rock and metal bands of the early 90s. I never actually saw it on tv so for me I could only get it as a series of VHS tapes. The only one I ever bought featured Extreme, Anthrax and King's X(which I was WAY into at the time. Hence, why I bought it. :D)

Anyways, I just saw they have them all on Hulu.com. :metal: Been having a good time tonight watching all these and thinking about the good old days when I use to actually LOVE playing guitar and had goals in mind with it. :lol:

Hard N Heavy - Full Episodes and Clips streaming online for free - Hulu

btw... you have to sign up for a free account to watch them since they contain swear words! Oh my!!!! :lol:

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Nice to know....I remember watching a few of these on VHS as well :metal:

I saw Candlemass, Coroner, Tankard and a bunch of other great bands on one of them....I think it might have been a "thrash Special" or something..

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

Thread should have been titled, "not for the younger", :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Holy shit, I had the exact same VHS with King's X, Anthrax, and Extreme! It had the video of Dogman on it, right? I miss that tape, it got stolen from at a party almost ten years back.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the video is Faith Hope Love or something. It was before Dogman came out. It's funny, Ty looks like a little kid and the other two still look 50. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Yeah, I must be getting it mixed up with another one. I hadn't watched it in twenty years. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.