Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wow, that's awful. You can hear her voice breaking in the upper octaves, the band looks like animatronic emo zombies (especially the bassist) and the song is about as boring as it gets.

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
All right, that was pretty awful. Why do these videos always have gratuitous shots of people silently walking around?

This was in the "related videos" for some reason, and I'll post it here to cleanse your minds:

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shiny New Precious : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Okay. You know what? It's easy to pick on their lack of musical ability. Her voice is awful and the playing is lackluster and uninspired. INSTEAD I'm going to fall into a stereotype here but I can't help it. Oooooooh my God she is way to big to be wearing a white corset. Seriously what possessed her? And the bassist. Yuck. What kind of man wears cap sleeves? I don't care how gay he is. Even the screamingest queen knows you don't touch cap sleeves unless you have tiny little stick arms. The drummer? Too easy. The guitarist... either grow that hair out or cut it off. No man should sport bangs. You look like a douche.

Okay. I'm done. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shiny New Precious : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Okay. You know what? It's easy to pick on their lack of musical ability. Her voice is awful and the playing is lackluster and uninspired. INSTEAD I'm going to fall into a stereotype here but I can't help it. Oooooooh my God she is way to big to be wearing a white corset. Seriously what possessed her? And the bassist. Yuck. What kind of man wears cap sleeves? I don't care how gay he is. Even the screamingest queen knows you don't touch cap sleeves unless you have tiny little stick arms. The drummer? Too easy. The guitarist... either grow that hair out or cut it off. No man should sport bangs. You look like a douche.

Okay. I'm done. :lol:
You've saved the thread :lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.