Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is just cheezy enough to be awesome :yesway: Please tell me they're planning an epic music video involving a lot of bad blue-screen and guys in foam-rubber suits.
I don't know, but their live DVD is pretty awesome. The last video is from that.

Its rumored that Bruce Dickinson was pretty involved at one point. I cry a little bit each time I think about what might have been.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Just a head's up, you might want to change AAL to Arjen whateverthefuckhisname is, so people don't go "YES ANOTHER ANIMALS AS LEADERS THREAD!" cause that was the point I stopped reading at.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
^
I agree with the above statement, except for the insinuation that Arjen Anthony Lucassen isn't just as awesome as Animals As Leaders. :squint:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
^
I agree with the above statement, except for the insinuation that Arjen Anthony Lucassen isn't just as awesome as Animals As Leaders. :squint:
I've heard a whopping one song (YES! ONE!) by AAL and didn't care for it at all :shrug: I can understand that Tosin is a good player and :blahblah: but the blatant fanboyism and hype surrounding the band coupled with me "eh" opinion of the music means I'll be staying away.

Edit : I mis-interpreted that but whatever, point still stands :lol:

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
I did'nt care much for the album, a bit too simplistic & cliched/predictable...

But the live DVD/visual aspect added a lot to those songs. ..it's an awesome show.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
I've heard a whopping one song (YES! ONE!) by AAL and didn't care for it at all :shrug: I can understand that Tosin is a good player and :blahblah: but the blatant fanboyism and hype surrounding the band coupled with me "eh" opinion of the music means I'll be staying away.

Edit : I mis-interpreted that but whatever, point still stands :lol:
:ugh: Wow. :lol: Yeah, I was more talking up Arjen than vice a versa but m'kay. I didn't mean to harsh your mellow, man. I don't think Tosin even has that many fans. :scratch: I watched him (not like it's tough to pick him out in a metal crowd) walk through the Summer Slaughter floor over to the bar without getting noticed in the least.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Note that edit :cool:

Don't worry man, no mellow was killed on that day or anything :yesway:

BACK TO (THE) STAR ONE!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts