Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Just the bedroom window at Drew's sister's house. My bad.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
F Your I:
I'm having some issues marking posts read.

vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah fuck. What exactly are you clicking there? (I need to know which script it is).

I've fixed it for the "Mark Forums Read" link - are you getting it marking individual posts read, or globally?

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Ah fuck. What exactly are you clicking there? (I need to know which script it is).

I've fixed it for the "Mark Forums Read" link - are you getting it marking individual posts read, or globally?
I got in when trying to post a URL in the F1 thread, but I just went back to the thread, refreshed the page, and it worked fine. :shrug:

I think it's because I was posting to the page that hadn't been refreshed since before you posted the updates?

Anyway, it worked fine after that. :)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go post the URL again and see if it happens. I didn't touch anything related to posting, only the mark read script.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts

I got it when clicking the global "mark forums read" under the "Quick Links" menu. It seems to be fixed now. :metal:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Every time you dbags post in this thread I assume there's a new issue. :squint:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually did find a bug. Advanced editing can intermittently log you out. I'm looking into it.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I am no longer able to click the youtube links to view the video on the WAP site. It was a nifty feature.

Edit: I can tap on vid links in quotes but not the originally posted?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will take a peek. This update just came out for vBulletin, so I assume an update of the WAP software isn't far behind. There are a couple of small sniggles with it right now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Trying to upload in the gallery, and got this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts