Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I put together a shitty forumotion phpbb3 forum so me and the rest of my band can use it to document ideas and such, however I would like to add youtube embedding, anyone know if you can do this with forumotion?

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I don't remember... I'd ask Hufschmid since his last forum was from them...but I think I pissed him off for calling him out as a major douche bag :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
though looking back at a forum I help the dick with, You can auto perge them to embed the video strait to the message...Just not sure how...

I think they were using the Flash button... which was basicly this [flash] [/flash]

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Just discovered you can already do it. :lol: It's not as awesome as this forum where it converts it by just pasting the URL, but I can post youtube videos by clicking the "video" button.
:metal: Yeah good luck with the forum/band and everything :yesway:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:metal: Yeah good luck with the forum/band and everything :yesway:
Thanks dude... like I said its not really a forum, just a private board for my band to discuss stuff and have stuff stickied and a calendar and such. We have/had a 4 way FB message going on for a long time and I thought it would be a bit easier to go back and organize things than the FB message. :lol:

The top of my forum reads "Black and green template"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts