Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Journal of Cosmology
NASA scientist finds evidence of alien life - Yahoo! News

Hoover discovered the fossils by breaking apart the CI1 meteorite, and analyzing the exposed rock with a scanning-electron microscope and a field emission electron-scanning microscope, which allowed him to detect any fossil remains. What he found were fossils of micro-organisms, many of which he says are strikingly similar to those found on our own planet.

"The exciting thing is that they are in many cases recognizable and can be associated very closely with the generic species here on earth," said Hoover. Some of the fossils, however, are quite odd. "There are some that are just very strange and don't look like anything that I've been able to identify, and I've shown them to many other experts that have also come up stump."
:leon:

·
Registered
149 Posts
So after seeing all that bizarre stuff riding the lightning for years out of the shuttle windows and blinking lights at us and dead stuff in a meteor is evidence of ET life that they will admit to us. LOL

Please don't get me wrong I think this is brilliant but what Martin Stubs found recording the direct feed from Nasa before they scrambled it was WAY more interesting IMO.

Sweet post though as I ain't gona here about it down the farm.

PEACE

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)banana:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-M910 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Humboldt Squid said:
Where's your God now? ;)
Its amazing the way he tests our faith. Creating alien life just to try to disprove himself. Amazing.
Amen.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
This isn't getting much attention probably for 3 reasons.

1. Because Cosmology is pretty dodgy and has a lot of work by "scientists" who are considered to be kind of crazy. As the article you linked mentions:

"[The Journal of Cosmology] isn't a real science journal at all," says PZ Meyers in Science Blogs, "but is the ginned-up website of a small group of crank academics obsessed with the idea of Hoyle and Wickramasinghe that life originated in outer space and simply rained down on Earth."
2. This same "NASA scientist" has claimed 3 times to have found microscopic evidence of fossilized extraterrestrial DNA. In 1997, 2007, and 2011.

3. NASA does not respect this guy because he does not submit his research to proper peer reviews.

Some crazy people out there think that NASA is "hiding" evidence of extraterrestrial life or does not want it to exist. Quite the opposite. Simply put, you are not a proper scientist unless you are exacting and painstaking with your research and make sure that something is correct or not.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Those motherfuckers can eat bat guana before they my tasty tasty ice cold delicious nutritious refreshing coka cola.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Those motherfuckers can eat bat guana before they my tasty tasty ice cold delicious nutritious refreshing coka cola.
:rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts