Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Unlike you, I don't need other people to plan every detail of my rig out for me. Thanks, though. :wavey:

PS: They're back up.
BUT THE MULTIBAND COMPRESSORS!

·
Registered
39 Posts
in the US, do you guys have to constantly compete to buy one?? first in on the day of manufacture or something? :)

as far as i know, in Europe, you just order, end up in a queue and eventually get one :p less stressful at least

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
in the US, do you guys have to constantly compete to buy one?? first in on the day of manufacture or something? :)

as far as i know, in Europe, you just order, end up in a queue and eventually get one :p less stressful at least
Pretty much. I think there's a waiting list, but they're not clear about it. I'm just trying to be the squeaky wheel.

·
It's just a joke
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Yes. There is no waiting list as far as I can tell. I just randomly checked the site and eventually stuff was in stock. It was back out of stock about an hour later. Apparently ultras are now BACK in stock, but who knows for how long.

One guy wrote a program to check the yahoo store every 5 minutes and txt message him as soon as stuff became available.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I did read about that. Is anybody here savvy enough that they could concoct such a thing for me? :D It might just save me a therapy session or six.
Have you been watching the For Sale forum there too? There's usually plenty of AxeFX Standards on there. I got a 30-day old Ultra off there with the plastic screen cover still on and everything, and saved me $100. :yesway:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts