Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been doing some housecleaning/donating lately and I remembered from discussions here on numerous subforums that alot of you uncultured heathens somehow missed out on some of the greatest classic computer games of our time.

You guys have to pay for shipping though, my charity doesn't extend that far :lol:

-Baldurs Gate II Ultimate Edition (regular game and Throne of Baahl add on)
-Neverwinter Nights Gold (Gold edition has the first add on)
-Neverwinter Nights 2
-Age of Empires Mega Edition or Something :lol: (has both I and II with both expansions)
-Fallout Collection I,II,and Tactics
-Both english translations of the first two witcher books, pretty awesome for those of you who have played the game.

The rest of the discs for Baldurs Gate II, NWN, and NWN II aren't pictured because my camera batteries died :lol:

There might be more stuff popping up as I clean my basement :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Send me your address and it is yours Soop.

You can paypal me like $3 for shipping whenever, I'm not gonna be a stickler about spreading the RPG cheer :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Ahh, AOEII. Can we get an MG AOEII server going? :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh fuck yes :metal:

I actually bought this one because I saw it in a supermarket for like $10 :lol:

Turks > * :scream:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Pft. I'd level your elite turk units (fuck, forgot the name :lol:) with onagers! I was a big fan of the Vikings, as the Berserkers could self-heal.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Pft. I'd level your elite turk units (fuck, forgot the name :lol:) with onagers! I was a big fan of the Vikings, as the Berserkers could self-heal.
:hungus:

Rogueleader, scratch my initial curiosity. I can't afford the fucking time to sink into a new RPG. :lol: Thanks, though. :yesway:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Janassaries :lol: I remember that even though I haven't played it for like 7+ years. I think the persians get huge war elephants or something :metal:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
If it's not taken yet, I'll snag Neverwinter Knights 2.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 taken :metal:

Depending on how much shit Leon talks on the turks I may just keep it to school him janassary style :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I spent a LOT of time playing Baldur's Gate II maybe 7 years ago, when I first started at State Street. Fighting the temptation here. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I spent a LOT of time playing Baldur's Gate II maybe 7 years ago, when I first started at State Street. Fighting the temptation here. :lol:
:agreed:

This would be bad for my study habits. As if Minecraft wasn't bad enough :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Baldurs Gate II is in fact the greatest game of all time :metal: I think I spent 200+ hours on one playthrough :lol:

So yeah, its bad if anyone wants to be productive :lol:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I've actually never played any of the Baldur's Gate games. Good old Games has the original for $9.99 though, so I snagged it. :)

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just shipped your stuff out zepp, I think I got the little USPS tracking # on the receipt, so I'll get you that in a few minutes.

If I had known you wanted it I would have sent you BGII as well :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts