Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just downloaded this and have been playing for about an hour now. I like it so far. Its pretty cool for a free FPS, graphics are decent, gameplay is fast paced and fun. Not the most realistic game ever, but fun to get friends together to kill each other and not have to worry about anyone being too cheap to buy the game. :rofl:

It's called Project Blackout
Project Blackout - Immersive Battlefields

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Get Global Agenda its awesome mmo 3rd person view and its free to play but you have to buy the game which is $29 but its on sale a lot. I got it for $12 few months ago. Try the demo get it on Steam.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spent a few hours playing last night and about 20 mins this morning before work and i'm quite impressed. Not the most innovative game, but its fast paced, the mechanics are great and its really enjoyable. One of the best free games i've ever played. :yesway:

They have a credit system setup for better weapons etc. Basically you can earn credits or buy points to upgrade weapons. I'm doing fairly well with my AK47 though which is the gun I got from the credits the game gives you right off the bat.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Global Agenda is pretty decent. I Beta tested Crimecraft and it was pure fail (Aimbots and hack galore)

This game looks interesting but Rift is launching in a couple of weeks so My MMO time is set for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts