Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, it is still early days.

Right now I am writing 400 licks, exercises, riffs, scales, chords, arpeggios for the Android app.

As soon as the Android app is complete, it will be made available for iOS.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Not yet, it is still early days.

Right now I am writing 400 licks, exercises, riffs, scales, chords, arpeggios for the Android app.

As soon as the Android app is complete, it will be made available for iOS.
Cool. I'll make sure to pick it up as soon is it comes out. I'll be playing 3 services each Sunday at my church starting in January with like 3 hours in between the last two so this would be sweet to have.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good stuff. The advantage of using MIDI for all of the exercises if you won't need to be connected to the Internet to access all the lesson material. There will also be a Lick of the Week which will include a video on YT.

The full version will only be $4.99.

Heres the first lick, A blues/Dorian

Next week will be a shreddy one

·
In brightest day...
422 Posts
This is actually going to effect my decision as to which phone I go for next. Really love my Blackberry, but I want this app. So Android or Iphone next unless I can somehow get this for BB.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won't ever be available for BB. Sorry.

Get an Android and you can have the full app within the next 3/4 weeks.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it is.

I am not going to name any future products "shred" because many of my older students (old rockers) won't buy anything with a name like that.

Also, this isn't an app just for shred guitarists. There will be sections on blues, funk, metal, jazz, rock... most styles.

For example. Lick of the Week will work like this:

Week 1 - Blues lick
Week 2 - Shred lick
Week 3 - Jazz lick
Week 4 - Rhythm based lick

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey,

I have just released an Android app on Google Play.*

It currently costs just $4.99. For this you get over 100 exercises, chords, scales and arpeggios, plus licks, riffs and backing tracks. There is a free version if you would like to try it first.*

You also get all of the updates. There will be 500+ exercises in the end!*

There will eventually be over 40 backing tracks on here too.*

You will also get every lick of the week update. It will go something like this:
Week 1 - blues lick
Week 2 - shred lick
Week 3 - jazz lick
Week 4 - random lick

All this for $4.99! It is incredible amount of material and is a great way to make practice routines.*

The app also stores the tempos you have been playing for each exercise, a very useful feature.*

If you want to try the free version, you can get it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...zaHJlZHRyYWluaW5nLmd1aXRhcm1hZ2VkZG9uZnJlZSJd

The paid app is available here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...nNocmVkdHJhaW5pbmcuZ3VpdGFybWFnZWRkb25wcm8iXQ..

Many thanks.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts