Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
I won't ever be available for BB. Sorry.

Get an Android and you can have the full app within the next 3/4 weeks.
Blackberry Playbook/Blackberry 10 allows you to port Android apps over pretty effortlessly, and with Blackberry 10 a month from being officially announced, you may want to look into that, since (if there are no problems with the port) you could have the paid version available at launch for blackberry 10.

If you have ads in the free version, that would still work as well.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Blackberry Playbook/Blackberry 10 allows you to port Android apps over pretty effortlessly, and with Blackberry 10 a month from being officially announced, you may want to look into that, since (if there are no problems with the port) you could have the paid version available at launch for blackberry 10.

If you have ads in the free version, that would still work as well.
Thanks for that, I will look into it. :yesway:

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was very skeptical at first, wondering why I need anything more than a metronome... but I'm impressed. Might I recommend a couple things?

Firstly, being able to categorize your own favorites into groups would be handy. Put together your favorite sweeps in one category and your favorite tapping licks in another for example. Or one that involves licks you work on daily, and ones your work on weekly or something.

What would take this to the next level is the ability to put in your own exercises somehow. Because let's be honest - I'd rather work on my own licks than someone else'. Though I do appreciate that this would help me find new licks I may not have thought of.

And lastly putting in a basic metronome as well would be a good idea, especially if you can't do the previous suggestion (which I'm sure would take a lot of time and effort on top of what you've already done).

·
RG1527 Hoarder
228 Posts
Free version of the iOS app is now live, should be available for download today/tomorrow.
Wahooo!

Hey, as a side note, please tell me you aren't REALLY giving up guitar playing (saw that announced somewhere else). Saw that and I just about lost it :nono:

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.