Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Description : VHT Pitbull Ultra Lead (no EQ) in very good condition. Recently re-tubed with Sovtek KT88's + a Tung Sol in V1

Accessories : Footswitch

Modifications : None

References: JJ Rodriguez, Zim, Canuck Brian, Nick Cormier, Joe, Variant,
EBAY: johngoodine

Price: $1750 USD + Shipping
Feel free to make other offers but I am looking to go the AXE-FX route more than anything right now.

I know I am 100% happy with the VHT and could use it for the rest of my guitar playing life but I want to try something new...Because I am a whore. If I don't like it I will be back to the Ultra-Lead for sure.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should note that JJ has agreed to autograph this with which ever body fluid you prefer. If you want him to have no part of it I can also wash all of the JJ off and never let him touch it again. So this will be sold with Extra JJ or no JJ at all..different strokes for different folks.

I am open to reasonable offers.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You get the whole package. It is like a stroke buffet...Bring the whole family.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop to $1700 USD
I think I may hit evil bay in a day or two and It won't be so cheap.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now on ebay but I will still drop the price to 1700 if a forum member wants to take it off my hands.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i already started getting sellers remorse before even selling. I pulled my ebay auction as it was getting down to the wire and I had 10 watchers.

I love this amp too much to let it go. I am a filthy whore with a constant need to buy gear. I have decided to keep the UL and just get an axe fx to run through it when I can swing it.

Lock it up...wtf was I thinking?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts