Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that my back just can't get along with this guitar at all, as much as I love it. So I'm trying to get rid of this thing. I might be getting a 7620 in a few weeks, so I've got a lighterweight alternative sorted, so I'm looking to sell this for £550 + shipping. I'll provide pics on request. There's a little pitting on the bridge, but nothing noticable. I'll possibly get a fret polish done on it before it's sent out too.

References:
eBay: BlankPlank91 (100% positive)
I've dealt with 7DT and James too!

Any questions, give me a shout!

EDIT: Things I'm looking for in trade are a K7, RG1527, RGA8, or RGA7/7620/Apex 2 + Cash on your end. I've polished the frets on this recently, and they will be polished again before shipping, and strung with strings of your choice. I've had the screws on the inside of the case replaced with bolts, as they stripped out of the wood.

EDIT2: No longer looking for a guitar in trade unless someone is desperate enough to get rid of an RGA7 + £250 cash on their end. £550 shipped anywhere in the UK!

EDIT3: Pics attached. Still £550 shipped, or straight trade for a BLACK 1527 (the older one, not the new one with Edge-Zero). Would take blue in the right condition. That's all I'm interested in ATM.

EDIT4: Will entertain trades for Jackson COW7 in anything but camo.

Pics:

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
If I wasn't skint, maybe. I really want a Xiphos 7, but yours is about £500 over budget right now :(

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump: No longer looking to trade this, just straight up cash. It'll be going on ebay in a week or so if no-one is interested. Woulda liked to keep it in the family :(

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:

I'm open for trades again guys! RGA8 or K7's will DEFINITELY be entertained!

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bump: for drop to £550 :( Would prefer trades but I'll settle with cash. These are going for £764 now! Grab yourself a bargain!

Here they are on GAK. DV247 has them for the same price too.

Ibanez XPT707FX

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last chance :bump: and edit OP, before I try and sell this on the other place, and undoubtedly get banned for having about 40 posts total :lol:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone? It's survived one week of ebay! I'd rather sell this to one of you guys than some egay cocknozzle. Pay for my holiday spending money!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I'd love to take it, but your funny L things are still absolutely slaying my equally silly S things.

:(

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
I'd take it off your hands if I had a bit more cash. If on the off chance this is available in a few months I may be able to get it off you. I've just changed jobs and just need to pay off a couple of bits and pieces before I think of things like this.

Thats the best I can say at the moment, a "not now, but soon!" approach, wish I could do better than that!

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's been here for 4 months and survived 2 weeks on ebay, I don't think it's going anywhere soon :lol: Let me know if something pops up!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts