Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome bit of kit, combining amp modelling, multi-fx, a drum machine and 8 track recorder all in one unit. For the full info, check out the Digitech page for this DigiTech® GNX4 Guitar Workstation®

I've owned this since new, bought within 6 months of release around late 2004 or very early 2005. The unit has been gigged, but only has a few minor scuffs to show for it and nothing that impairs its function. There is also the remains of some strips of double-sided foam tape I used to attach it to my pedal board with on the bottom, but who looks at the bottom of a floor modeller anyway?

Included are the GNX4 itself, GNX FC foot pedal for hands free recording & playback (a £50 extra when new), 2Gb compact flash card (£80 back in 2004/2005), UK power adaptor, all original manuals/literature, PC software suite including a librarian programme, Pro Tracks Plus, Lexicon reverb plug in etc, original box and a cd containing many song based presets downloaded from the Guitar World and Guitar One websites.

I'm looking for £200 posted in the UK, or a trade for a Pod XT Pro. These still go for £500 new without the GNX FC and compact flash card.

Features
• 240 Presets (80 factory, 80 user, 80 user w/optional CF card)
• 99 total stompboxes, amps, cabinets, and effects
• 11 Total Distortions, Amps and Effects at one time
• Hyper-modeling allows you to genetically create your own amplifiers and cabinets
• Multiple footswitch modes provide personalized stage use
• Built-in 8-Track Digital Recorder to arrange, record and produce songs
• Built-in MIDI drum machine w/8 kits and over 100 patterns
• 6 Channels of USB audio streaming
• MP3 Playback
• Mic preamp with 48 volt phantom power to capture vocal tracks
• Compact Flash memory allows you to save your ideas on the road or at the gig
• Optional GNXFC remote controller footswitch
• Up to 5 seconds of delay time
• 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
• USB editing via DigiTech X-Edit™
• ¼" Instrument input
• Balanced XLR Mic input
• Stereo ¼" Line inputs
• Separate Left and Right ¼" outputs
• Separate Left and Right XLR outputs
• Stereo 1/4" headphone output
• 16-Character LED display for programming and recording interface
• Built-in chromatic tuner
• Durable metal chassis
• Built-in expression pedal
• Power supply included

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump:

I'm away for a couple of days, but if there's no interest by the time I get back on Monday all the stuff I'm selling is going on Ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.