Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2-conductor wiring. Taken from my '96 Les Paul Studio in great condition; they have all the lead left from the Les Paul.

They straddle the line between vintage and modern output so they do pretty much any style. They have a strong upper midrange peak that reminds me of a Seymour Duncan JB but with more grit or bite I suppose. The gold electroplated finish has been worn down somewhat, the picture sort of exaggerates it but I want you to see what you'd be getting. As they are they have an "aged" look to them.

If you want me to polish them up I will do so, but the gold will become even more faded, so it's up to you. Only selling as a set. Come in Seymour Duncan pickup boxes.

$90 + estimated actual shipping.

I wish to perform all deals via PayPal unless you're local. I'll pay the PayPal fees, no "gift option" so there is buyer and seller protection afforded by PayPal.

References (eBay or other forum userid): Soopahmahn on eBay, 100% positive feedback. Good deals with 7stringless (ss.org), Rick, Mattofvengeance.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Malvern, PA. Local pickup welcome.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Not selling that New7 on here for $40, huh?

Probably for the better, it wouldn't go anywhere :lol:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I want them, I'd drop them in the SE Custom 24 to see how they do; But i can't afford them right now :(.

a) ship to Canada?
b) In a rush?

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I'll PM you. I have to sort out my finances, but I'll let you know what's up. If someone has the money for 'em, sell 'em.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still have the Gibson set.

Still have the JB.

Adding a Jazz neck.

All 6-string pups.
JB is gone.

Have a Jazz neck (looking for a P-Rails, or will ship for $50)

SD Custom 7 (looking for a Blaze or a D-Activator, or will ship for $50)

Gibson 498T/490R set (looking for $90 shipped, or will trade for a nice low-output SD set like Pearly Gates or Alnico II Pro)

All prices CONUS.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gibson set sold. Thanks *******. :yesway:

Still have the SD Custom 7 and SD Jazz for sale/trade. Looking for a Blaze bridge, D-Activator 7 bridge, a P-Rails neck (Triple Shot welcome), or hit me with something else I suppose.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.